Tanalith E: Pressure Treated Timber
TANALISED E pressure treated timber is impregnated with Тanalith® E, waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED E pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
• An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate (CCA) treated timber.
• Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
• Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
• Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature.
• Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
• Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements.
• Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Tanalith® E is patented, unique, highly effective product for pressure treated timber.