Exterior fire retardant treated timber
Non-Com™ fire retardant has provided an assured surface spread of flame protection for construction projects.
- Applicable for exterior construction timbers
- Fully in line with National House Building Council (NHBC) standards
- Non-Com™ preserves timber's natural appearance
- No additional maintenance necessary
- Fire retardant protection: 30 years
Typical applications: exterior cladding; exposed structural timbers; cedar shingles and shakes.
Learn more about the product here.